Last week I posted a top ten list of our favorite upcoming Nintendo Switch titles. We didn’t lump any indie games into this category because we’re doing a separate poll on that that will go up tomorrow. Now that the poll has been live for a week, let’s see how well each game scored.
We asked the community to pick their top three favorite games from our list of ten. Only three games could be picked to prevent people from going through and clicking them all. The poll was left open for a full week and we had 1,784 votes counted in that time. Here’s a look at the results.
NintendoToday Upcoming Favorites
- Super Mario Odyssey – 38.73% (691 votes)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 13.4% (239 votes)
- Splatoon 2 – 12.44% (222 votes)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 11.6% (207 votes)
- ARMS – 6.28% (112 votes)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – 5.55% (99 votes)
- Project Sonic 2017 – 4.26% (76 votes)
- Fire Emblem Warriors – 3.53% (63 votes)
- FIFA 18 – 2.58% (46 votes)
- NBA 2K18 – 1.63% (29 votes)
It’s pretty clear that a lot of you are eagerly awaiting Super Mario Odyssey, but I was surprised to see Mario Kart 8 Deluxe beat out Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Perhaps because it has a tangible release date while the others don’t. Either way, stay tuned for our top indie games post coming tomorrow!
|Super Mario Odyssey – $59.99||Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – $59.99|