Earlier this Summer we reported that a company was creating a portable Switch dock with a projector.
Now the project is gearing up for a proper crowdfunding campaign to help fund the development and production of the projector dock.
Officially called the OJO Projector, the company has also released the official specs, which you can find below.
The crowdfunding campaign will start later this month on Indiegogo.
- Display Technology: Texas Instruments DLP 0.2” DMD LED projection
- Luminance: 200 Lumens
- Resolution: 854×480 Pixels
- Contrast Ratio: >1000:1
- Projection Ratio: 16:9
- Screen Size: 30”-120”
- Interface: HDMI input, 2 USB 3.0, USB Type-C for input and charging Nintendo Switch,
- Output, 3.5” Line out.
- Speaker output: 5W
- Battery: 20400mAh
- Expected play time: 4 hours per charge
- Charging Current: 15V 2.6 A
- PowerBank: 5v/2A output
- Size: Dimensions(mm) 172*80*70
And this is what it looks like: