If you’re looking for a way to get started in Cloud computing, or to get more out of an existing setup, Cloud Management and Security from Wiley is an essential read.
Written by an expert with over 15 years’ experience in the field, the book usually retails for $109, but for a limited time you can download the full ebook version for free.
The book is divided into three separate parts: Cloud management, Cloud security, and practical examples.
- Presents a high-level view (i.e., architecture framework) for Clouds and federated Clouds which is useful for professionals, decision makers, and students
- Includes illustrations and real-life deployment scenarios to bridge the gap between theory and practice
- Extracts, defines, and analyzes the desired properties and management services of Cloud computing and its associated challenges and disadvantages
- Analyzes the risks associated with Cloud services and deployment types and what could be done to address the risk for establishing trustworthy Cloud computing
- Provides a research roadmap to establish next-generation trustworthy Cloud computing
- Includes exercises and solutions to problems as well as PowerPoint slides for instructors
To get the book simply go here, enter the required details, and click the Download button.
The offer expires on March 1, so act fast.