Attention, fliers: Amazon Prime Day is almost over, but you can still get a great deal on a best selling drone before time runs out.
Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone is now $109.99, a giant $90 drop from its everyday price of $199.99.
You'll have to be a Prime or Prime Student member to get the on sale F181 drone price, and there's still time to get a free Prime trial right now.
We suggest you hurry though as Amazon Prime Day ends at 11:59pm PT July 11 / 2:59am ET July 12, so this deal and all others will fly away soon.
- Get the Holy Stone F181 drone for $109.99 (was $199.99)
Drone deals on Amazon Prime Day
The best selling item in Amazon's hobby RC quadcopter and multirotors category, the Holy Stone F181 drone should be a fit every level of user.
It features a headless security system so it doesn't get lost (as easily) and an altitude hold function to keep it hovering in one spot while you shoot videos and photos.
Of course, there are plenty more drones on Amazon, and a few – namely from Holy Stone – have on sale prices just for Amazon Prime Day.
Here are the more of Amazon's best selling drones with discounts during the next few hours:
- Holy Stone F181W Wifi FPV Drone is $96 (was $119.95)
- Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone is $72 (was $89.99)
- Holy Stone U818A drone is $68 (was $85.99)
- Syma X5A-1 Explorers RC Quadcoper drone is $28.99 (was $36.89) Ends soon!
Again, these drone deals end at 11:59pm PT / 2:59am ET, so hurry before prices return to normal… until Black Friday, that is.
- It's Amazon Prime Day 2017, the online shopping giant's annual mega sale, with exclusive deals for Amazon Prime members – and if you’re not already signed up you can get a free trial today. Stick with TechRadar to find out how and when to grab all the best deals.