Choosing the best church management software for your church gets pretty challenging. There are myriad options to choose from, and understanding which software is good for you would need experience and time. To help you make a decision, here are some important features that you must look for whenever you sit to choose a ChMS.
Look for Membership Management
Consider if you can track and capture all the membership data? This is a must-have feature all the church management software. Here are some of the membership data types that you must be able to track:
- The basic details of contact like names, addresses, numbers, emails followed by social media IDs.
- The demographics like baptisms, confirmations, marriages, date of birth, and areas in which they participate and volunteer.
- Family structures like spouse and children or even modern functions like separated or divorced parents.
- The scope of adding more than one email address or contact.
- Manage new members or first-timers.
- Mass messaging to your church members.
Are you able to track and record the events the church members are attending, followed by its location and timing?
Look for these key features:
- Online check-in allows members to mark themselves present at an event, which in turn slacks down the admin load.
- Identify the trends of church members by monitoring the reports of attendance.
- Keep a tab of all the attendance with the help of reports
- Record numbers and demographics to assist you in getting an elaborative view of your church’s growing steady rate.
Are you being able to collect and manage the pledges and donations securely?
- Ensure these features
- Let’s in members to make online donations which are also displayed on the financial records.
- Keeping tab of donations by checking and monitoring all the transactions.
- Getting precise reports and statements on all the made contributions.
- Monitoring the progress of pledge drives and communicating with the respective donors.
Can you successfully set up reminders for events and keep a record of birthdays and everyone in the line?
Ensure the church management software that you choose to enable you to do the following:
- Manage resources, volunteers, and events all in one place.
- Store notes and makes communications with your staff from the calendars.
- Filter the categories to display only particular types of events.
- Tracklog sick leave and annual leaves.
- Upload the calendar on your church website.
Look for all these features when choosing church management software, and you shall be disappointed. Get in touch with an expert church management software provider to have your challenges and goals understood. The professional team of software providers offers the best tools to help you achieve the church’s vision.