Snowflake security is considered to be one of the most important aspects when using Snowflake data warehouses, and is best to be done by a leading SaaS Company in the data security field. For those that use Snowflake to store information that is sensitive, it is vital to engage when using it according to defined guidelines for security so as to detect any events that are risky. This prevents many threats and reacts to security incidents in the absolute best way.
In this post, you can find an overview of data protection security and its features as well as a guide for using all of it to the full potential. If interested, there are other areas to find further information, such as maintaining compliance and privacy.
- Prevents unauthorized access, sensitive data is masked and a workflow may be triggered in real-time.
- Monitors as well as controls access to PII and data that is sensitive.
- Configures granular policies that are based on users, data types, groups, and schema as well as more.
- Monitors as well as prevents external as well as internal threats to any cloud data stored.
- You can appreciate straight out of the box functionality for handling compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, and more.
- Generates granulated data maps as well as data access audits.
- Analyzing the usage of data by groups, users, volumes, locations, tags, and more.
- Tracks data in“real time”, no matter where the data is stored or located.
- Flags over roles that are privileged as well as unused permissions, tables, and users.
Schedule a demo
If you are further interested in seeing exactly how this program will help you protect your most sensitive data, you will be able to schedule a 30-minute private demonstration.
This product is designed by Satori Cyber which is a team that is diverse and passionate about enabling organizations to innovate and grow. They tackle hard problems and build innovative and new technologies because they believe in the power of data to transform businesses and to drive innovation and competitive advantages. They seek to ensure that all this data is protected to the utmost of their abilities to do so.