We at TechNewsHere.com have always made sincere efforts to provide highly informative and educational content to our readers. Our writers create content after conducting proper research, which is why we have been able to attract thousands of readers to our blog every month.
In addition to providing content that is created by our in-house writers, we also welcome guest posts from writers who are willing to provide useful content to our readers. It also gives you an excellent opportunity to create effective backlinks to your business websites.
When you publish your content on our blog, you will be allowed to mention your Author’s Name and website link back to your web pages. Your content will be read by the targeted audiences. They will be compelled to visit your website if they find your write-ups to be informative and useful.
You can cover a lot of technology-related topics for submitting guests posts on our blog. The categories include Gadget, SEO, Social Media, Software, Application, Technology, and Web Hosting.
Your blog posts will also get readers from our huge fan following on social media websites like FaceBook, which also translates to a steady flow of free traffic to your web pages. It is an absolute win-win situation, where you get targeted traffic, and we get fresh content.
Please follow the below mention guidelines for publishing your guest posts:
- The word count of your posts should exceed 1000 words. Word count with 1500+ words is more preferable.
- You can add one do-follow link on each of your block posts.
- You can gain a lot of popularity and respect from the readers in our tech community. Our blogs enjoy more unique readers every month.
- We do not accept any content that is plagiarised from other online or offline sources.
- We expect contents that are grammatically sound, make sure that your works are proofread carefully for grammatical or factual errors.
- We own the rights to edit your works if required.
If you have any questions, just shoot us an e-mail at info@TechNewsHere.com